Included in kit
|CT23NS21||Nissan Double Din Fascia (Black)|
|CT27AA75||Nissan - DIN Antenna Adapter. *For Aftermarket Radio With DIN Antenna Connector*|
|CTMULTILEAD.2||Universal patch lead to connect an aftermarket stereo to a Connects2 interface. Supports most major head unit brands including Alpine, Clarion, JVC Kenwood, Panasonic, Pioneer, Sony and more.|
|CTSNS010.2||Nissan Analogue 2009> with Bluetooth Phone Button Support|
Headunit connection lead
Installation Kit for Nissan Juke vehicles. This kit is supplied with a double DIN fascia panel, an analogue steering wheel control interface, an antenna adapter and a universal patchlead. The interface that comes with this kit helps to retain factory features including your steering wheel controls whilst the fascia plate helps to re-create the OEM aesthetics of the vehicle.
Features & Benefits
- This product has been developed through carefully documented data and research. Connects2 Ltd. cannot be held responsible for discrepancies/inconsistencies that may occur due to vehicle manufacturing changes or options, or damage that may occur in the vehicle during the installation of components. All application data is subject to change.
- Updateable via USB
- Retains steering wheel control functionality
- Retains phone button functionality
- Kit includes universal patch lead and antenna adapter
- Includes mounting brackets and fitting accessories
- Upgrade to an aftermarket head unit and retain the OEM fit, finish and functionality of your vehicle
|Manufacturer||Model||Note||Year From||Year To||Headunit||Connection|